If you have been charged with a criminal or traffic offence, you may already know what the maximum penalties are.
But how about the different types of penalties that are available to the court?
Below are the main types of penalties currently available to magistrates and judges in NSW.
If you are charged with a Criminal or Traffic offence, the experienced Criminal Defence Team at Sydney Criminal Lawyers can:
- advise you of your rights;
- explain the charges against you;
- explain your alternatives, eg pleading guilty or not guilty;
- fight to have the case dropped or thrown out of court if you wish to plead not guilty
- Fight to have the charges downgraded if you wish to plead guilty, then push for the best outcome.
Call us today on (02) 9261 8881 to arrange a Free First Conference with a Senior Criminal Lawyer who will show you the best way forward in your case.