Australia’s Most Awarded Criminal Law Firm
Our specialist defence lawyers are passionate about consistently achieving outstanding results and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction, and our unparalleled track record of success in criminal and traffic cases has led to numerous awards and accolades, including:
- “Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Global Law Awards,
- “Criminal Defence Firm of the Year in Australia”, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Corporate INTL Legal Awards,
- “Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year”, 2017 & 2018 Corporate Live Wire Innovation and Excellence Awards,
- “Australia – Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year”, 2016, 2017 & 2018 ACQ5 Law Awards,
- “Criminal Law Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2017 & 2018 Corporate Insider Business Excellence Awards,
- “Corporate Crime Law Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2018 Global Business Awards,
- “Most Outstanding Criminal Defence Lawyer”, 2018 AI Global Excellence Awards,
- “Leading Criminal Defence Lawyer of the Year”, 2018 APAC Excellence Awards
- “Criminal Defence Lawyer of the Year – Ugur Nedim”, 2018 & 2017 Finance Monthly Global Law Awards,
- “Industry Leader in the Legal Sector”, 2018 Finance Monthly CEO Awards
- “Best Criminal Lawyers in Sydney, NSW”, 2017 & 2018, Three-Best-Rated
- “Business of the Decade”, Finalist, 2018 True Local Australian Small Business Champion Awards,
- “Criminal Defence Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2017 Lawyer International Global Awards,
- “Criminal Defence Law Firm of the Year – Australia”, 2017 Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards,
- “Best Criminal Law Firm 2017”, Apac Insider Australian Enterprise Awards,
- “Australian Lawyers of the Year”, 2017 Corporate Vision Legal Elite Awards,
- “Criminal Defence Firm of the Year, Australia”, 2016 & 2017 Finance Monthly Global Law Awards,
- “Best Criminal Law Firm – 2017”, Global 100 Awards,
- “Australia – Customer Service Law Firm of the Year”, 2016 ACQ5 Law Awards,
- “Law Firm of the Year – Criminal Defence – Australia”, 2016 M & A Global Awards,,
- “Best Criminal Law Firm in NSW”, 2015 APAC Business Awards,
- Winner, 2015 LexisNexis Legal Innovation Awards,
- Finalist, 2015 & 2016 Telstra Business Awards (the only NSW firm to reach final),
- Finalist, 2015 Lawyers Weekly Law Awards,
- Member of the General Criminal Law Panel, Indictable Criminal Law Panel and Serious and Complex Criminal Law Panel, Legal Aid Commission of NSW.
The right team behind you
Our firm is focused on results and client satisfaction, and our team of dedicated lawyers and support staff will ensure you receive the highest quality legal representation and are fully informed throughout the court process.
Specialist lawyer guarantee
We guarantee that our clients will be represented by specialist criminal defence lawyers with substantial courtroom experience.
Our team is spearheaded by ‘Accredited Criminal Law Specialists‘, including our Principal Ugur Nedim who has been certified by the Law Society as an accredited specialist since 2005 and been practising in the criminal law profession for more than 20 years.
All criminal and traffic cases
We represent clients in all types of criminal and traffic cases, including:
- drink driving & major traffic offences
- drug possession and Drug Supply
- fraud and dishonesty
- assaults, indecent assaults & AVOs, all the way up to:
- some of Australia’s most serious & complex commercial drug cases, sexual assault cases, murder & manslaughter cases, armed robberies and large-scale fraud, money laundering & proceeds of crime cases.
Flexible conference options
We offer flexible conference options including in person at our Sydney City, Liverpool and Parramatta offices, over the phone, and via video link (Skype or Facetime).
We also offer free parking at our city offices, which are across the road from the Downing Centre Courts.
Our firm appreciates that not everyone can afford an expensive legal bill and so we offer a range of flexible options such as:
- Fixed Fees for less-serious Criminal and Traffic matters
- Free First Consultation for anyone who is going to court and doesn’t already have a lawyer.
- Easy Payment
- Assistance with Legal Aid Grants for those who are going to a District or Supreme Court trial.
All Courts, Prisons and Police Stations
We Speak Your Language
Our culturally diverse team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, and we have lawyers who speak Arabic, Greek, Turkish, Farsi (Persian), Vietnamese, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
We also have an in-house Chinese (Mandarin) interpreter to assist our broad base of Chinese-speaking clients, and members of our administrative team who can help interpret from Polish, Spanish and Bengali.
For other languages, we have a network of interpreters and translators to assist with communication.
So our valued clients have access to the very best legal representation, whatever their mother tongue.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® Help Fund
As a socially responsible law firm, we have established the ‘SCL Help Fund‘ – which is a charity entirely funded by our practice.
The fund aims to help those in need – regardless of race, ethnicity, gender or even species (animals included).
We have had the privilege of donating many thousands of dollars to a wide range of amazing charities that are making a real difference to the lives of those in need.
Our Help Fund has also allowed us to wholly fund the building and ongoing costs of a school in an impoverished region of Bangladesh – giving children access to education they would otherwise be unlikely to obtain.
Our commitment to social responsibility also sees our team participating in a range of fundraising events.
We Can Help!
Call Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today on (02) 9261 8881.
Benefit from the Expertise. Trust in our Experience.