Sydney Criminal Lawyers® | Liverpool Office
Our Liverpool offices are located at Suite 5, Level 1, 153 George Street, Liverpool which is directly opposite Liverpool Local Court and just a short walk from Liverpool train station.
Our criminal and traffic defence lawyers represent clients in Liverpool Local Court on a regular basis, and are familiar with the magistrates who preside there. We consistently achieve outstanding results for both criminal and traffic cases in the courthouse, ranging from drug possession, drink driving and AVO to complex and serious criminal and traffic offences.
If you are going to court, we offer a free first conference with an experienced defence lawyer who will explain your options and the best way forward.
Please let us know if you’re driving so we can book you free visitor parking in our onsite car park.
So call us anytime on (02) 9261 8881 to book your conference with Australia’s most awarded criminal law firm and the best criminal lawyers in Liverpool.
About Liverpool Local Court
The types of criminal and traffic cases typically heard in Liverpool Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings.
The court also deals with more serious cases which may ultimately end up in one of the higher courts.
Call on (02) 9261 8881