Recent Success Stories
- District Court Severity Appeal Successful for Middle-Range Drink Driving
- No Criminal Record, Licence Disqualification or Fine for Mid-Range Drink Driving
- RMS Driver and Rider Licence Suspensions Set Aside on Appeal
- RMS Driver Licence Suspension Set Aside for Red P-Plater
- No Criminal Record for Mid Range Drink Driving
- Negligent Driving Appeal Upheld
- Another Licence Appeal Successful
- Client Found Not Guilty of Brutality Charges
- Not Guilty of High Range Drink Driving and Police Ordered to Pay Costs
- No Criminal Record Despite Pleading Guilty to Skye’s Law
He is very knowledgable (Jeffrey Y.)
Best possible outcome today (Aleksandar M.)
Glad to see a law firm cater to the needs of the people (Christine W.)
I am extremely happy with the outcome (Kevin B.)
Positive result of no conviction (Richie B.)
Non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day (Viet N.)
Thank you Fred Cao for your knowledge and skills of handling my case of driving while disqualified for the third time, with such experience and helpful tips on the matter it help me get the result of a non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day of matter. Words cannot describe how amazed I was with how much work he has put in for my case. I''m very grateful.
Thank you so much.
No conviction and no fine for a Mid-Range PCA case (Sr B.)
Very helpful and responsive (Derock S.)
Called Sydney Criminal Lawyers for a driving offence matter on a Sunday and they put me in touch with Tuan straight away, he was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. Highly recommended.
Reduction in my driving suspension (Donald S.)
Kent managed and directed me throughout my driving offence matter with great skill. He articulated my situation to the presiding magistrate extremely well. He managed to secure a reduction in my driving suspension from 6 months to 1 month. This is a splendid outcome.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer (Roy F.)
Fred Cao done a great job with my drink driving charge considering my past record and I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer.
- Criminal Charges Against Cannabis Campaigners Dropped, Despite Police Attempts to Convict
- The Criminal Offence of Vehicular Manslaughter Across Australia
- Rules and Offences Relating to Number Plates in New South Wales
- What are the Rules for Learner Drivers in New South Wales?
- Report Reveals that NSW Drink Driving Laws Work, Whilst Drug Driving Remains a Joke