Recent Success Stories
- No Criminal Record for Mid Range Drink Driving
- Negligent Driving Appeal Upheld
- Another Licence Appeal Successful
- Client Found Not Guilty of Brutality Charges
- Not Guilty of High Range Drink Driving and Police Ordered to Pay Costs
- No Criminal Record Despite Pleading Guilty to Skye’s Law
- Not Guilty of Negligent Driving Occasioning Death
- No Conviction for Drive Whilst Disqualified and State False Name
- No Conviction for Driving While Disqualified
- Habitual Offender Declaration Quashed Despite 6 Drive Whilst Disqualified Offences
Jeffrey Y. He is very knowledgable
Aleksandar M. Best possible outcome today
Christine W. Glad to see a law firm cater to the needs of the people
Kevin B. I am extremely happy with the outcome
Richie B. Positive result of no conviction
Viet N. Non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day
Thank you Fred Cao for your knowledge and skills of handling my case of driving while disqualified for the third time, with such experience and helpful tips on the matter it help me get the result of a non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day of matter. Words cannot describe how amazed I was with how much work he has put in for my case. I''m very grateful.
Thank you so much.
Sr B. No conviction and no fine for a Mid-Range PCA case
Derock S. Very helpful and responsive
Called Sydney Criminal Lawyers for a driving offence matter on a Sunday and they put me in touch with Tuan straight away, he was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. Highly recommended.
Donald S. Reduction in my driving suspension
Kent managed and directed me throughout my driving offence matter with great skill. He articulated my situation to the presiding magistrate extremely well. He managed to secure a reduction in my driving suspension from 6 months to 1 month. This is a splendid outcome.
Roy F. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer
Fred Cao done a great job with my drink driving charge considering my past record and I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer.
- How long does it take to get demerit points back in New South Wales?
- The Laws Relating to Driver Licence Suspensions, Disqualifications and Appeals
- Driver Who Filmed Dying Police Officer Pleads Guilty
- The New Offence of Combined Drink and Drug Driving in New South Wales
- I’ve been issued with a traffic fine. What should I do next?