Sydney Criminal Lawyers® | Penrith Office
Our Penrith offices are located at 95B Station Street, Penrith, where conferences can be arranged by appointment.
Our criminal and traffic defence lawyers represent clients in Penrith Local and District Courts on a regular basis, and are familiar with the magistrates who preside there.
We consistently achieve outstanding results for both criminal and traffic cases in the courthouses, ranging from drug possession, drink driving and AVO to complex and serious criminal and traffic charges.
If you are going to court, we offer a free first conference with an experienced defence lawyer who will explain your options and the best way forward.
So call us anytime on (02) 9261 8881 to book your conference at our Penrith office with Australia’s most awarded criminal law firm.
About Penrith Local Court
The types of criminal and traffic cases heard in Penrith Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
About Penrith District Court
The types of cases heard in Penrith District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Call on (02) 9261 8881