Sydney Criminal Lawyers® | Bankstown Office
Our Bankstown offices are located at L2, 47 Richard Road, Bankstown, where conferences can be arranged by appointment.
Our criminal and traffic defence lawyers represent clients in Bankstown Local Court on a regular basis, and are familiar with the magistrates who preside there.
We consistently achieve outstanding results for both criminal and traffic cases in the courthouse, ranging from drug possession, drink driving and AVO to complex and serious criminal and traffic charges.
If you are going to court, we offer a free first conference with an experienced defence lawyer who will explain your options and the best way forward.
So call us anytime on (02) 9261 8881 to book your conference at our Bankstown office with Australia’s most awarded criminal law firm.
About Bankstown Local Court
The types of criminal and traffic cases heard in Bankstown Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Call on (02) 9261 8881