If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence and require expert advice and formidable representation from an experienced traffic lawyer with a proven track record of achieving exceptional results, look no further than Sydney Criminal Lawyers®.
We offer fixed fees for traffic cases and guarantee that you will be represented by a lawyer with years of experience in these types of matters.
Browse through our traffic law information by selecting a link below:
- Traffic Offences NSW
- Our Traffic Lawyers
- Our Traffic Resources
- Penalties for Traffic Offences
- Traffic Legislation
Recent Success Stories
- RMS Driver and Rider Licence Suspensions Set Aside on Appeal
- RMS Driver Licence Suspension Set Aside for Red P-Plater
- No Criminal Record for Mid Range Drink Driving
- Negligent Driving Appeal Upheld
- Another Licence Appeal Successful
- Client Found Not Guilty of Brutality Charges
- Not Guilty of High Range Drink Driving and Police Ordered to Pay Costs
- No Criminal Record Despite Pleading Guilty to Skye’s Law
- Not Guilty of Negligent Driving Occasioning Death
- No Conviction for Drive Whilst Disqualified and State False Name
He is very knowledgable (Jeffrey Y.)
Best possible outcome today (Aleksandar M.)
Glad to see a law firm cater to the needs of the people (Christine W.)
I am extremely happy with the outcome (Kevin B.)
Positive result of no conviction (Richie B.)
Non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day (Viet N.)
Thank you Fred Cao for your knowledge and skills of handling my case of driving while disqualified for the third time, with such experience and helpful tips on the matter it help me get the result of a non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day of matter. Words cannot describe how amazed I was with how much work he has put in for my case. I''m very grateful.
Thank you so much.
No conviction and no fine for a Mid-Range PCA case (Sr B.)
Very helpful and responsive (Derock S.)
Called Sydney Criminal Lawyers for a driving offence matter on a Sunday and they put me in touch with Tuan straight away, he was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. Highly recommended.
Reduction in my driving suspension (Donald S.)
Kent managed and directed me throughout my driving offence matter with great skill. He articulated my situation to the presiding magistrate extremely well. He managed to secure a reduction in my driving suspension from 6 months to 1 month. This is a splendid outcome.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer (Roy F.)
Fred Cao done a great job with my drink driving charge considering my past record and I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer.
- NSW Considers Medical Cannabis Driving Defence: Interview With Former Magistrate David Heilpern
- Police Officer Sent to Prison Over Fatal Collision
- Dangerous Driver Who Killed Pregnant Woman Wins Appeal
- Are Police Officers Required to Follow the Road Rules?
- Roadside Drug Testing Aims to Punish Illicit Users, Not Save Lives