If you’ve been charged with a driving offence and require an experienced traffic lawyer, look no further than Sydney Criminal Lawyers®.
We offer fixed fees for traffic cases and we guarantee that you will be represented by a Senior Traffic Lawyer in court.
Browse through our traffic law information by selecting a link below:
- Traffic Offences NSW
- Our Traffic Lawyers
- Our Traffic Resources
- Penalties for Traffic Offences
- Traffic Legislation
Recent Success Stories
- No Criminal Record for Mid Range Drink Driving
- Negligent Driving Appeal Upheld
- Another Licence Appeal Successful
- Client Found Not Guilty of Brutality Charges
- Not Guilty of High Range Drink Driving and Police Ordered to Pay Costs
- No Criminal Record Despite Pleading Guilty to Skye’s Law
- Not Guilty of Negligent Driving Occasioning Death
- No Conviction for Drive Whilst Disqualified and State False Name
- No Conviction for Driving While Disqualified
- Habitual Offender Declaration Quashed Despite 6 Drive Whilst Disqualified Offences
- Parramatta Police Crack Down on ‘Anti Social Behaviour’
- Driver Allegedly Filmed Dying Police Officer After Road Accident
- SA Police Advertise That Drug Driving Laws Target the Unimpaired
- Is Leaving Your Vehicle’s Window Open an Offence in New South Wales?
- The Offence of Dangerous Driving Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm in NSW