The Sydney Criminal Lawyers® defence team is vastly experienced in assisting drivers to obtain optimal outcomes in traffic cases, including helping drivers to avoid licence suspensions and disqualifications, and remain conviction-free by achieving ‘section 10s’ and ‘conditional release orders without conviction’.
So, whether you have received a fine which comes with demerit points or are charged with a serious driving offence, contact us now to arrange a conference with an experienced traffic lawyer who will fight for the best possible outcome in your case.
If you’re going to court, we offer a free first conference for all traffic cases.
We also offer fixed fees for most traffic cases.
So Call us 24/7 on (02) 9261 8881 to book your conference.
To read more about our lawyers, click on their profiles below.
Ugur NedimPrincipal Lawyer B.A., LL.B., G.D.L.P., LL.M. 25 years of experience
Vinny VijaySenior Associate BCom, LL.B, G.D.L.P
James ClementsSenior Associate B.A., LL.B, GDLP 19 years of experience
Mariecar CapiliSenior Associate B.Sc, LL.B, GDLP
Patrick O’SullivanSenior Criminal Lawyer B.A., LL.B, GDLP
Sherleen ChandSenior Associate LL.B, G.D.L.P.
Deniz NedimSenior Criminal Lawyer B.A, LL.B, G.D.L.P.
Lingwei KongCriminal Defence Lawyer Bachelor of Asia Pacific Studies, Juris Doctor, GDLP
Natalija LabancCriminal Defence Lawyer B.A., LL.B, GDLP
Nathan HousCriminal Defence Lawyer (好宁生/律师) B.A., B.Econ, Grad Cert (Finance), Juris Doctor, GDLP, MBA (current), 北京语言大学 (S3/R3)
Tandy MachisaCriminal Defence Lawyer B.A.(Psychology), LL.B, GDLP
Christian NiyonsabaCriminal Defence Lawyer LL.B
Recent Success Stories
- District Court Severity Appeal Successful for Middle-Range Drink Driving
- No Criminal Record, Licence Disqualification or Fine for Mid-Range Drink Driving
- RMS Driver and Rider Licence Suspensions Set Aside on Appeal
- RMS Driver Licence Suspension Set Aside for Red P-Plater
- No Criminal Record for Mid Range Drink Driving
- Negligent Driving Appeal Upheld
- Another Licence Appeal Successful
- Client Found Not Guilty of Brutality Charges
- Not Guilty of High Range Drink Driving and Police Ordered to Pay Costs
- No Criminal Record Despite Pleading Guilty to Skye’s Law
He is very knowledgable (Jeffrey Y.)
Best possible outcome today (Aleksandar M.)
Glad to see a law firm cater to the needs of the people (Christine W.)
I am extremely happy with the outcome (Kevin B.)
Positive result of no conviction (Richie B.)
Non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day (Viet N.)
Thank you Fred Cao for your knowledge and skills of handling my case of driving while disqualified for the third time, with such experience and helpful tips on the matter it help me get the result of a non criminal conviction and also squash 3 of my HABITUAL OFFENCE on the same day of matter. Words cannot describe how amazed I was with how much work he has put in for my case. I''m very grateful.
Thank you so much.
No conviction and no fine for a Mid-Range PCA case (Sr B.)
Very helpful and responsive (Derock S.)
Called Sydney Criminal Lawyers for a driving offence matter on a Sunday and they put me in touch with Tuan straight away, he was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. Highly recommended.
Reduction in my driving suspension (Donald S.)
Kent managed and directed me throughout my driving offence matter with great skill. He articulated my situation to the presiding magistrate extremely well. He managed to secure a reduction in my driving suspension from 6 months to 1 month. This is a splendid outcome.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer (Roy F.)
Fred Cao done a great job with my drink driving charge considering my past record and I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again as my lawyer.
- Drink Driving in New South Wales: Laws, Defences and Penalties
- Teen Sentenced to Imprisonment for Aggravated Dangerous Driving Occasioning Death
- Court Suppresses Name of NSW Police Inspector Charged with High-Range Drink Driving
- Can a Diabetic Episode be a Legal Defence? Automatism in NSW
- Predatory Driving in New South Wales: Law, Defences and Penalties