Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Coffs Harbour Local Court
Coffs Harbour is a coastal city located on New South Wales’ North Coast, Approximately 540 km from Sydney. The city has a large and growing population and is the home of Southern Cross University. The city also attracts a large number of tourists, with recognisable attractions including the Big Banana.
The Coffs Harbour Local Court is located on 2-16 Beryl St. The courthouse also contains the District Court.
There are daily flights to and from Coffs Harbour from Sydney as well as regular train and bus services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Coffs Harbour Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly represents clients in courts throughout Northern NSW, including Coffs Harbour Local Court.
We offer superior quality representation gained from decades of combined experience in some of the most demanding courts and cases in NSW.
We also offer ‘Fixed Fees’ and an Accredited Criminal Law Specialist Guarantee, so you will be represented by the very best Criminal or Traffic Lawyer in Coffs Harbour Local Court.
If you require outstanding representation for a reasonable price, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today for a Free First Appointment or Telephone Conference.
Call on (02) 9261 8881