Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Murwillumbah Local Court
Murwillumbah is located in far North-eastern New South Wales, approximately 848 km from Sydney. Murwillumbah was nominated as one of the top 10 sea/tree change towns in Australia.
The current courthouse which is located on Main Street, was erected in 1907 and 1908 and is a splendid Federation Free style.
The closest airport is 30 km away in the Gold Coast or bus services from Casino pass through the area several times a day.
The types of criminal cases heard in Murwillumbah Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Murwillumbah Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881