Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Narrandera Local Court
Narrandera is a town in Southern New South Wales, located on the Murrumbidgee River.
The courthouse which was built in the late 1880’s is opposite the Police Station on the Corner of Cadell and Larmer Streets.
Coach services run through the area regularly on their way from Sydney to Adelaide.
The types of criminal cases heard in Narrandera Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Narrandera Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881