Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Brewarrina Local Court
Brewarrina is a town in New South Wales North-West, On the Banks of the Barwon River. The Town is noted for its long Indigenous Australian History.
The Brewarrina courthouse was built in 1871 which was at the beginning of a boom for the town. The courthouse is located next to the local Police Station on Bathurst Street.
Brewarrina is a 9 hr drive from Sydney. Alternatively CountryLink has bus services to the area from Dubbo.
The types of criminal cases heard in Brewarrina Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Brewarrina Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881