Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Broken Hill Local Court
Broken Hill is Australia’s oldest mining town, it is located 1,160 kms from Sydney and is the home of BHP Bilton.
Broken Hill’s historic courthouse is located on Argent Street and is a prominent feature in the town.
There are Bus, Train and Air services operating to Broken Hill.
The types of criminal cases heard in Broken Hill Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Broken Hill Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881