Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Broken Hill District Court
Broken Hill is Australia’s oldest mining town, it is located 1,160 kms from Sydney and is the home of BHP Bilton.
Broken Hill’s historic courthouse is located on Argent Street and is a prominent feature in the town.
There are Bus, Train and Air services operating to Broken Hill.
The types of criminal cases heard in Broken Hill District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Broken Hill District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881