Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Crookwell Local Court
Crookwell is located in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales, Its nearest major city centre is Goulburn. It is about 240 kms from Sydney. The town is a major supplier of Australian Potatoes.
The original court house which was constructed in 1878 along with the Police Station, however the current courthouse which is located on Goulbourn Street was constructed in 1891.
Crookwell is approximately a 2.5 hour drive from Sydney. There is also a bus that runs from Goulburn to Crookwell.
The types of criminal cases heard in Crookwell Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Crookwell Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881