Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Cowra Local Court
Cowra is located in New South Wales Central West Region; it is 317 kms West of Sydney on the banks of the Lachlan River. During World War II the town was the site of a Prisoner of War camp. The courthouse was built in 1879 and opened in 1880 however remained unused until the following year. The courthouse is the only building in Cowra to be classified by the National Trust. It is located on the corner of Kendall and Brisbane Streets just down from Squire Park.
Cowra is approximately a 4 hour drive from Sydney, alternatively daily flights from Sydney arrive in neighbouring; Orange, Parkes or Bathurst.
The types of criminal cases heard in Cowra Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Cowra Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881