Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Downing Centre Local Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® is located across the road from Sydney’s Downing Centre Local Court.
Our firm represents clients in the Downing Centre every day and our lawyers are highly respected by the magistrates, judges and prosecutors in this busy courthouse.
We have an in-depth knowledge of the Downing Centre and a proven track record of obtaining outstanding results – many of which are published on this website (see recent cases).
Our top defence team has developed techniques over many years to achieve outstanding results in the Downing Centre – from drink driving, assault and drug cases to extremely complex District Court trials.
We guarantee that only Senior Criminal Lawyers will represent you in the Downing Centre Local Court and we offer ‘fixed fees’ for a range of cases, including:
- when you wish to plead guilty in Downing Centre Local Court;
- when you wish to plead ‘not guilty’ in Downing Centre Local Court to charges including common assault, assault occasioning ABH, indecent assault, drug possession, small drug supply, drink driving and other traffic cases, AVOs etc;
- when you wish to appeal against a driver licence suspension (demerit points, speeding etc), or against a habitual offender declaration, or against a penalty notice or infringement notice; and
The types of criminal cases heard in Downing Centre Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
For the best representation in our ‘home court’, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today for a free first appointment with a Senior Criminal or Traffic Defence Lawyer.
If you’re driving, don’t forget to ask for free parking!
Call on (02) 9261 8881