Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for East Maitland Local Court
East Maitland is a suburb of Maitland which is located in New South Wales’ Hunter Valley region, approximately 160 km from Sydney.
The East Maitland courthouse is within walking distance of East Maitland Station on John Street and will take on Maitland local courts sittings while Maitland court undergoes upgrades.
Maitland is approximately a 3 hr drive from Sydney however there are regular bus and train services to the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in East Maitland Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at East Maitland Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881