Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Dungog Local Court
Dungog forms part of the Upper Hunter Region of New South Wales and lies on the Williams River. It is home of many national parks and state forests and falls right in the middle of dairy and timber country.
Dungog’s Local Court is near the local Police Station and Bennett Park on Lord Street.
Dungog is approximately a 2.5 hr drive from Sydney however can also be reached by train service.
The types of criminal cases heard in Dungog Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Dungog Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881