Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Milton Local Court
Milton is a historic town located in the South Coast of New South Wales.
Milton Courthouse was constructed in 1877 along with the local public school and is located on the Princes Highway.
There are bus services to Milton from Sydney most days of the week.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® frequently represents clients in Courts throughout Southern NSW, including Milton Local Court.
The types of criminal cases heard in Milton Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require superior representation by an Accredited Criminal Law Specialist, for an affordable ‘fixed fee’ price, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® for a Free First Appointment or Telephone Conference.
Call on (02) 9261 8881