Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Manly Local Court
Manly is a Suburb in Northern Sydney approximately 17 km from the CBD.
The current Manly courthouse was opened in 1924 and is located on Belgrave Street. The Courthouse is located alongside the Police Station, Town Hall and Council Chambers and is a prominent feature of Manly’s commercial area. The original courthouse was opened in 1910.
There are many regular bus services to manly from all over Sydney. Manly is also accessible by Ferry.
The types of criminal cases heard in Manly Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
The Experienced Criminal & Traffic Defence Lawyers from Sydney Criminal Lawyers® have regularly represented clients in Manly Local Court for many years.
Our firm has has a strong connection to the Manly Region and are the 2012 Player Sponsors of Manly’s Daly Cherry-Evans and 2013 Sponsor of Brent Kite.
So if you have a Criminal or Traffic case in Manly Local Court, rely on the experience and expertise of Sydney Criminal Lawyers® to get you the best possible result.
Call on (02) 9261 8881