Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Sutherland Local Court
Sutherland is a Suburb in Southern Sydney, approximately 30 km from the CBD.
The local courthouse is a short walk from the train station and is on the corner of Belmont and Flora Streets.
Regular bus and train services run to the area.
The types of criminal cases heard in Sutherland Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Sutherland Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881