Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Walcha Local Court
Walcha is located 425 km from Sydney in the Northern Tablelands of New South Wales.
The local Courthouse which was built in 1878 is open every third Friday of the month. The courthouse is located on Apsley Street.
Train services run to nearby Walcha Road.
The types of criminal cases heard in Walcha Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Walcha Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881