Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Walgett Local Court
Walgett is located in North West New South Wales, approximately 8 hours drive from Sydney.
The local courthouse which was built be D Edwards in 1881 fell into disrepair over the years however was fully restored and is still in use today.
Services are available from Dubbo to Walgett.
The types of criminal cases heard in Walgett Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Walgett Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881