Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Woy Woy Local Court
Woy Woy is a coastal town in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales, just over an hour drive from Sydney.
The Local Court is a short walk from the train station on Blackwall Road.
Bus and Train services run to the area from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Woy Woy Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Woy Woy Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881