Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Yass Local Court
Yass is a town located in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales, approximately 3 hours drive from Sydney.
The Yass courthouse was designed by Colonial Architect James Barnet and was officially opened in 1880.
Trains run through Yass daily or alternatively Yass lies Just outside Canberra.
The types of criminal cases heard in Yass Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Yass Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881