Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Young Local Court
Young is located in the South West Slopes Region of New South Wales, approximately 2 hours drive from Canberra.
The Young courthouse was built in 1886 however was later transferred to the Department of Education and is now the main hall for the local high school. The courthouse is now located on Lynch Street only a short walk from the local train station.
Bus and train services run to Cootamundra which has connecting services to Young.
The types of criminal cases heard in Young Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Young Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881