Section 136F of the Liquor Act 2007 (NSW) is concerned with Precinct Liquor Accord Contributions and Fund and is set out below.
For accurate advice and exceptional representation from lawyers who are experienced in representing liquor licence holders, applicants and defendants call Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today on (02) 9261 8881.
136F Precinct liquor accord contributions and fund
(1) The Director-General may, by direction in writing to any licensee who is required under this Division to participate in a precinct liquor accord, require the licensee to pay a contribution towards the costs associated with the operation of the accord (including any projects or initiatives carried out under the accord).
(2) The amount of any such contribution is to be determined by the Director-General in accordance with the terms of the accord.
(3) Any money paid to the Director-General under this section is to be paid into a Precinct Liquor Accord Fund established in the Special Deposits Account. A separate account in that Fund is to be kept for the purposes of each precinct liquor accord.
(4) The Director-General has the control and management of the Precinct Liquor Accord Fund.
(5) Money held in any separate account of the Precinct Liquor Accord Fund is to be applied only for the purposes of funding the carrying out of projects and activities under the precinct liquor accord in respect of which the separate account is kept.
(6) Any amount required to be paid to the Director-General under this section may, if the amount is not paid within the time specified by the Director-General in the direction to the licensee concerned, be recovered by the Director-General from the licensee as a debt due to the Crown for payment into the Precinct Liquor Accord Fund.
Failure to comply with a direction under this section may also constitute grounds for taking disciplinary action against the licensee under Part 9.
Why Sydney Criminal Lawyers®?
Choosing the right legal team to defend your reputation and interests can be a difficult process.
However, it is always important to look at a firm’s experience and results when making this decision.
At Sydney Criminal Lawyers®, we have extensive experience defending and winning some of the most complex criminal matters – so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Our criminal law specialists will take the time in every case to carefully scrutinise all the evidence in order to identify problems with the prosecution case at an early stage in the proceedings.
Where issues are found, our lawyers will write to the prosecution asking to have the charges dropped on this basis – often sparing our clients the considerable time and expense associated with defended hearings.
However, should your matter proceed to court, our senior lawyers will represent you and present a strong defence case to maximise your chances of being found ‘not guilty.’
Our senior lawyers are highly skilled advocates who have been recognised for their expert knowledge of the criminal law, as well as their ability to obtain excellent results in difficult cases.
We can assist you in avoiding the harsh penalties imposed by the law if you simply wish to plead guilty – in these cases, our experienced advocates can prepare and present compelling sentencing submissions which focus on any positive factors of your case.
For the best defence in your case, get the experts on your side today. Call us now on
(02) 9261 8881 and book your FREE first conference with our criminal law specialists.