Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Liverpool Local Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® is a multi-award winning Specialist Criminal Defence Firm with offices across from Liverpool Courthouse, at the Regus Offices, Level 2, 215-219 George Street, Liverpool.
Our wealth of specialist experience and local knowledge allows us to consistently achieve outstanding results in criminal and traffic cases in Liverpool Court.
If you are going to court, we offer a Free First Conference with a Senior Lawyer who can advise you of your options and the best way forward.
We also offer competitive Fixed Fees for most criminal and traffic cases, so you will know exactly how much your case will cost.
For exceptional representation by the Criminal Defence Team at Australia’s Most Awarded Criminal Law Firm, call us 24/7 on 9261 8881 to arrange a free conference.
About Liverpool Local Court
Liverpool is a Suburb in Sydney’s South West approximately 32 km from the Sydney CBD.
The former Liverpool courthouse is one of the oldest courthouses still existing of the mainland of Australia, however ceased to be the courthouse in 1972. The current courthouse is located on George Street.
Regular bus and train services run to the area from all over Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Liverpool Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Call on (02) 9261 8881