Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Albion Park Local Court
Albion Park is located in the Macquarie Valley, forming part of the Wollongong Metropolitan Area. The courthouse is approximately 30 minutes walking distance from the railway, which can be reached by the NSW TrainLink South Coast Line. The Local court is located at 96 Tongarra Road, next to the Fire Station. The Albion Park Court House is a Local Court which was designed in the 1890’s by Government Architect Walter Liberty Vernon, It hears a range of case types including Civil and Criminal cases.
The types of criminal cases heard in Albion Park Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Albion Park Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881