Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Albury District Court
Albury is located on the Hume Highway on the Northern side of the Murray River, it can be reached by rail on a CountryLink service or by its busy regional airport.
The types of criminal cases heard in Albury District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Albury District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881