Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Armidale District Court
Armidale is Situated between Sydney and Brisbane, It can be reached by rail via a CountryLink service which run daily from Sydney or by its airport. The courthouse itself is located on 5 Moore St. Armidale District Court and Local Court are combined in the same courthouse.
The types of criminal cases heard in Armidale District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
The experienced criminal and traffic lawyers at Sydney Criminal Lawyers® frequently travel to Armidale providing clients with the highest quality legal representation in Armidale District Court.
For first class representation at an affordable price, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today for a free telephone conference.
Call on (02) 9261 8881