Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Armidale Local Court
Armidale is Situated between Sydney and Brisbane, It can be reached by rail via a CountryLink service which run daily from Sydney or by its airport. The courthouse itself is located on 5 Moore St. Armidale District Court and Local Court are combined in the same courthouse.
The types of criminal cases heard in Armidale Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
The experienced criminal and traffic lawyers at Sydney Criminal Lawyers® frequently travel to Armidale providing clients with the highest quality legal representation in Armidale Local Court.
For first class representation at an affordable price, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today for a free telephone conference.
Call on (02) 9261 8881