Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bankstown Local Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® is a multi-award winning Specialist Criminal Defence Firm with offices in Bankstown located at L2, 47 Richard Road, Bankstown.
Bankstown is 20 kms from Sydney’s CBD and is a major hub for aviation and engineering.
Bankstown Local Court is a busy courthouse servicing Sydney’s West. It is a 3 minute walk form the train station and is located within the Central Business District on the corner of Chapel Road and The Mall.
Our principal Mr Ugur Nedim is particularly experienced in Bankstown Local Court because his first job as a criminal lawyer was just around the corner from the ‘old Bankstown Court’ (which was demolished a few years ago to make way for the new larger Courthouse).
The types of criminal cases heard in Bankstown Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
The Lawyers at Sydney Criminal Lawyers® have decades of combined experience in Bankstown Local Court.
We offer an Accredited Criminal Law Specialist Guarantee and ‘Fixed Fees’, so you can rest assured of getting outstanding representation for a reasonable price whatever your Criminal or Traffic case in Bankstown Local Court.
Call on (02) 9261 8881