Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Batemans Bay Local Court
Batemans Bay is a Coastal town located on New South Wales South Coast and is a popular vacation spot for ACT residents. It can be reached by bus from Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra.
Located on Orient Street, just down from the Police Station, the Original Court Building was destroyed by fire in 1903 but rebuilt in 1905. The courthouse contains both the local and district courts for Batemans Bay.
The types of criminal cases heard in Batemans Bay Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Our Senior Criminal Defence Lawyers regularly attend courts throughout NSW, including Batemans Bay, providing the highest quality legal representation.
We offer ‘Fixed Fees’ for a range of cases in Batemans Bay Local Court including drink driving, AVO, assault, drug possession, etc.
So if you require expert representation for your Criminal or Traffic matter in Batemans Bay Local Court, contact Sydney Criminal Lawyers® today for a Free First Appointment with a Senior Criminal Defence Lawyer.
Call on (02) 9261 8881