Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bathurst Local Court
The Bathurst Courthouse was opened in 1880 and is located right in the heart of the city.
It was designed by a colonial architect, James Barnet, who was also responsible for designing Bathurst Gaol. It is regarded by the National Trust as ‘one of Australia’s finest examples of Victorian public architecture’.
Bathurst is about three hours drive away from Sydney, and reachable by train and coach services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Bathurst Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® are experienced in defending clients on a range of criminal and traffic matters, and regularly defend clients all across regional NSW.
Do you require an experienced Criminal Lawyer or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Bathurst Local Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881