Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bega District Court
Bega is a town located in the South-East of New South Wales, The area is famous for housing one of the world’s largest cheese companies as well as its rich indigenous and maritime history.
The Courthouse was built in 1881 and is located on the corner of Gipps and Carp Streets, Next to the Post Office. The Courthouse also contains the Local Court.
The types of criminal cases heard in Bega District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Bega District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881