Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Belmont Local Court
Belmont is part of the greater city of Lake Macquarie, 20 kms from Newcastle’s CBD. It is around a 1.5 hr drive from Sydney but can also be reached by the neighbouring Booragul Railway Station.
The local courthouse is close to the centre of town on the corner of Macquarie Street and the Pacific Highway.
The types of criminal cases heard in Belmont Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Belmont Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881