Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bellingen Local Court
Bellingen is located roughly halfway between Sydney and Brisbane in the New South Wales Mid North Coast. Bellingen is known for its vibrant arts and culture.
The courthouse is the centre of town on Hyde Street.
A bus service runs from Coffs Harbour to Bellingen or CountryLink train services are available to the next town which is located 15 minutes away.
The types of criminal cases heard in Bellingen Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Bellingen Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881