Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Blacktown Local Court
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® is a multi-award winning Specialist Criminal Defence Firm.
Blacktown is a Suburb in Western Sydney approximately 30 kms from Sydney’s CBD. The courthouse is only a short walk from WestPoint Shopping Centre and the Railway Station.
The courthouse and the local Police Station were opened in 1966.
Blacktown can be accessed by many bus and train services from all over Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Blacktown Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Blacktown Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881
Recent Cases at Blacktown Local Court
In Parramatta District Court, Sydney Criminal Lawyers® obtained a 'Section 10' ( no criminal record or licence disqualification) for a 38 year old Blacktown man who pleaded guilty to a 3rd drink driving charge was dealt with under ‘Section 10’ (i.e. without conviction, fine or disqualification).
The case was initially in Blacktown Local Court where the Presiding Magistrate had imposed a conviction, 12 months disqualification, an $800 fine and $76 court costs.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® successfully appealed that decision and our client, who needs his licence for employment, can retain his job and continue to support his wife and two young children.