Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bourke District Court
The Historical town of Bourke is located approximately 800km from Sydney in the North-West of New South Wales.
The Bourke courthouse which is one of the town’s most notable historic buildings is opposite the Police Station on Oxley Street, The courthouse accommodates both the District and Local Courts for the area.
Bourke has a small airport and CountryLink bus services run to the town from all major centres.
The types of criminal cases heard in Bourke District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Bourke District Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881