Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bourke Local Court
The Historical town of Bourke is located approximately 800km from Sydney in the North-West of New South Wales.
The Bourke courthouse which is one of the town’s most notable historic buildings is opposite the Police Station on Oxley Street, The courthouse accommodates both the Local and District courts for the area.
Bourke has a small airport and CountryLink bus services run to the town from all major centres.
The types of criminal cases heard in Bourke Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Bourke Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881