Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Bombala Local Court
Bombala is approximately 5 hours drive from Sydney and 2 hours from Canberra, on the Bombala River in South-East New South Wales. The area was settled in 1850 and is known as Platypus Country.
The courthouse was built in 1880 and is located on the corner of Dickinson and High Streets.
The types of criminal cases heard in Bombala Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Bombala Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881