Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Byron Bay Local Court
Byron Bay is located on New South Wales far North-Eastern Coast approximately 770 kms from Sydney. The town is one of New South Wales most popular tourist destinations.
The courthouse is in the heart of the town located on Middleton Street.
The town is accessible via Train or Bus as well as through two nearby airports.
The types of criminal cases heard in Byron Bay Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Byron Bay Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881