Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Camden Local Court
Camden is a rural town located 60 km South West of Sydney, near Campbelltown. The area is historically rich in Indigenous culture and agriculture.
Camden local Court is located close to the Civic Centre and Historical Museum on John Street. The present court building was completed in 1875 and has cells both underneath and at the rear of the building. It was designed by William Weaver who was the Government Architect of the time.
A number of buses go to Camden from all over Sydney. The closest train station is Macarthur Station which is 12 kms from Camden.
The types of criminal cases heard in Camden Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Camden Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881