Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Campbelltown District Court
Campbelltown is a suburb and major metropolitan area in greater Sydney, and home to 150,000 residents. Located in south-western Sydney, it is about 50 minutes away from the Sydney CBD.
The Campbelltown District Court is part of a large court complex which also includes the Local court and Children’s court.
It is located on Railway Street, just a 2-3 minute walk from the Campbelltown train station.
The station lies on the Airport, Inner West and South lines so the courthouse is easily accessible by train, as well as regular bus services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Campbelltown District Court include:
- Drug cases including supply, manufacture, cultivation and importation
- Assault and wounding-type cases
- Break and enter and robbery cases
- Fraud and property offences
- Sexual assault and other sex offences
- Sentencing hearings, appeals against severity and conviction, bail applications and trials
Sydney Criminal Lawyers® regularly represent clients at Campbelltown District Court. We offer fixed fees and deliver outstanding results.
Do you require experienced Criminal Lawyers or Traffic Lawyers to act for you at Campbelltown District Court? Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881