Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Campbelltown Local Court
Campbelltown is an historic satellite city approximately 50 km from Sydney in South-Western Sydney. The courthouse is located a short 2-3 minute walk from the local train station on Railway street, Opposite Mawson Park.
Campbelltown is accessible via regular bus or train services with the train station located only 100m from the courthouse.
The types of criminal cases heard in Campbelltown Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal Lawyer or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Campbelltown Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881