Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Casino Local Court
Casino is a town located in the Northern Rivers Area of New South Wales, situated on the banks of the Richmond River. It is approximately 720 kms north of Sydney and 220 kms South of Brisbane. Casino is one of Australia’s largest Beef centres.
The redbrick Courthouse which is on the Corner of Richmond and Walker Streets was constructed around 1880 and is on the same block as the Regional Library.
Casino is accessible by Train services as well as by air via Lismore or Coolangatta.
The types of criminal cases heard in Casino Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Casino Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881