Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Cessnock Local Court
Cessnock is a city in New South Wales Hunter Region, 52 kms from Newcastle.
The additions to Cessnock Courthouse which is located in Maitland Road, were designed by Government Architect George McRae, around the original wooden courthouse built by George Brown in 1889.
It is approximately a 2 hr drive to Cessnock from Sydney However it is also accessible by train with nearby stations including; Newcastle, Maitland and Morisset followed by connecting bus services.
The types of criminal cases heard in Cessnock Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Cessnock Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881