Criminal and Traffic Lawyers for Cobar Local Court
Cobar is a predominately mining town in Central Western New South Wales it is located 712 kms from Sydney. The town boasts many fine heritage buildings including the Local courthouse which was built in 1887. The court house is located on Barton Street next to the Police Station.
Cobar is along the Barrier Highway or Kidman Way and is also accessible by air from Sydney.
The types of criminal cases heard in Cobar Local Court include:
- Drink driving, driving whilst suspended or disqualified, and other traffic cases
- Drug possession and small drug supply cases
- Common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm cases
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Fraud, larceny and property offences
- Indecent assault and child abuse material cases
- Firearms offences
- Bail applications, sentencing hearings, section 32 applications, committal hearings, and defended hearings
If you require an experienced Criminal or Traffic Lawyer to act for you at Cobar Local Court, Click Here to request an appointment with Sydney Criminal Lawyers® or call us on (02) 9261 8881 to get the help of one of our experienced lawyers today.
Call on (02) 9261 8881